Nature Visualisations: Finding Where You Are
Nature visualisations: finding where you are
Led by Sarah Parker —Art Therapist
Monday 4th July 1-4pm
Learn about using art within nature to understand yourself with our online workshop. This workshop is experiential, allowing participants to engage in visualisation techniques and art activities to gain an understanding of themselves and/or those that you support.
This training will include…
- Understanding the importance of being where we are.
- Exploring this using lead visualisation and art making.
- Discussion on how this knowledge may be useful in your life and your work.
For this workshop, you will need…
- An environment that is quiet and private to create a relaxing and safe environment where people feel free to share their experiences. This may be easier to find in the home.
- Space to make art on.
- Some basic art materials like coloured pencils, pastels, crayons or anything else you would like to use. Plus, some paper to draw on.
Please note that this workshop is ONLINE using TEAMS. Joining instructions will be sent out via email following booking confirmation.
Cost: £30.00 per delegate
To book a place on this workshop or to discuss bespoke support, please download the form below by clicking on it, complete the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org