We are delighted to let announce that our application to the Tesco Community Grants Scheme has been successful and we have been put forward to a customer vote in Tesco stores. Voting will commence in store from the first week of January 2022 and continue until 31st March 2022.
The project with the highest number of votes across our region will receive £1,500, the second placed project £1,000, and the third placed project £500.
You can vote for us in the following stores:
Coulby Newham Extra TS8 0TJ
Dixons Bank Express TS7 8NX
Eston Cleveland Extra TS6 9TL
To vote, you will need to make a purchase within store of any value. You will receive one token per transaction and it’s not necessary to purchase a carrier bag in order to receive a token.
Please note the below advice in terms of do’s and don’ts before and during the voting period:Do:
– Cast your vote as soon as you receive your token for a project in the current voting round
– Only submit Community Grants tokens to cast your vote
– Tamper with the voting unit (otherwise your project may be void from the vote)
– Influence customers casting their vote at the voting unit
– Take more than one token from the self-serve checkouts
Thank you everyone for your support!