Supporting children with difficult feelings such as anger
Led by Sarah Atkinson — Deputy Director/Children’s Counsellor
Tuesday 1st March 2022 3:45-6pm
Venue: Barnardo’s Bridgeway Project, Tees Valley Services, Allendale Rd, Ormesby, Middlesbrough TS7 9LF
This training is suitable for school staff, health professionals, social workers and youth workers. Within this workshop, you will…
- Consider what is the purpose of anger
- Explore what is the difference between healthy and unhealthy anger?
- Recognise the impact that anger has on a child or young person’s mind and body
- Explore anger triggers and how to recognise and manage them
- Consider the consequences of anger
- Provide tools for professionals to help deal with and calm a child or young person in a risk free and safe way
- Develop skills, techniques and confidence to support children and young people with those difficult feelings of anger
£50.00 per delegate
To book a place please download the form below by clicking on it, complete the form and send it to email@example.com
This training is in high demand and places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.